Alpine Sherpa Guide Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. (ASG) Terms & Conditions
ASG offers variety of trekking, peak climbing, mountaineering expedition and tours services through its website (alpinesherpaguide.com).
Our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by ASG.
Inquire, Booking & Payment Details
1. You can make further query about your desire trip through “Get a Quote” form available in each trip detail page, we will reply you within 24 hours with best possible answer and rest of the communication will be through our official mail info(@)alpinesherpaguide.com
2. To make confirmation of the booking, you need to make non-refundable deposit prior to your departure date (the prior deposit and amount required to pay will notify you through our official mail because it depends on season, and the nature of trip you have chosen)
3. You can pay non-refundable deposit via wire transfer to our company bank account. Or any payment method that is easy to you. For our banking details see Bank Details section.
4. The service charge taken by Bank or service provider during the money transfer whether that is wire transfer or credit card use will be your liability.
5. The rest amount of the trip need to pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu before the departure date.
6. If you are not able to pay the due amount before your trip departure will be treated as the cancellation of the trip.
9. Unforeseen situations like domestic flight delay, bad weather and natural disaster causing trip delay is not our responsibilities and additions personal expenses will not be covered by us.
Payment Refunds & Cancellations
1. If the trip is cancelled 45 days before the trip start, 50% of the deposited amount will be charged, but if the trip is postponed for some other date within 1 year time period, no charge will be made.
2. If the trip is cancelled before two weeks from the departure date, No refund will be made.
3. If you are not able to continue your trip once it begun because of health or another other situation, no refund will be made.
4. Trip cancellation because of unforeseen situation like bad weather, we will assist you to follow other trip because most of the thing required for the trip has already been purchased and making refund for such thing is not possible therefore by mutual understanding, certain percentage of amount will be refund.
Only Staff Insurance
1. Our company is responsible to make proper insurance (accident and medical insurance) for all the field staffs including guide, cook, Sherpa, kitchen staffs, and porters.
2. We (ASG) are not responsible for any type of insurance for the clients therefore we would like to suggest you to make proper insurance before you travel. If you need to know further about this you can contact us at info(@)alpinesherpaguide..com
1. Our field leader and guide of the company have full right to make decision on changing trip route, and walking hours to make your trip comfortable and secure because of bad weather, health related issues.
2. Alpine Sherpa Guide Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. Can cancel any fixed departure but we will notify you prior to one month. The cancellation of the trip can be because of bad weather, natural disaster or insufficient group size, all the deposit will be refund in this case.
3. It is your responsibilities to take care of your valuable belongings at safe place, if anything went wrong because of your careless, we are not responsible for such cases.
4. Activities like Trekking, peak climbing, and mountaineering in the remote area could have high level of risk, if anything goes wrong like serious injuries or death (very rare case), the company is not responsible which is beyond anyone’s hand.
Bank Name: Tourism Development Bank Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: TDBLNPKA
Account Number: 001000299901